Would it motivate you to gain cutting-edge experience within packaging optimisation? And would you like to join a large and fast-growing organisation, developing unique products from whey as part of one of the biggest dairy companies in the world?
Then this is your chance to join a group of highly competent and dedicated colleagues to help optimise the packaging area in Arla Foods Ingredients, Danmark Protein.
Join our optimisation journey
You will become part of Danmark Protein in Videbæk that makes very unique ingredients for B2B customers around the world. Here, you take on a key support function to management of our packaging lines, consisting of more than 80 employees. Your job will be to ensure optimal packaging performance and support the Senior Packaging Manager on various optimisation projects and Lean activities.
Every day will bring new challenges and opportunities for you to pursue and solve in close collaboration with colleagues across the organisation. Thus, your tasks will vary, but in general, you will:
- Assist on various optimisation projects, e.g. by implementing Lean activities, new processes and technologies and participating in investment projects
- Ensure an efficient packaging process and optimal performance in compliance with business plans, product quality standards, health and safety standards, budgets, etc.
- Identify issues and opportunities for continuous production improvements
- Collaborate closely with various internal stakeholders, such as Production Technology Development (PTD), QEHS, Building and Construction, Maintenance, Production, etc., on completing various projects and tasks
“You will be part of a team of skilled colleagues, with great opportunity for success with continuous improvement and development in close collaboration with the entire organization”, says Senior Packaging Manager, Danmark Protein, Carsten Refsgaard.
Technically strong team player motivated to perform
Collaborating closely with a diverse group of internal stakeholders on various projects, it is important that you have strong communication and collaboration skills. You know how to navigate in a matrix organisation, and you quickly learn who you need to approach to get things done. Moreover, you are motivated by responsibility and know how to prioritise the diverse set of tasks that come your way.
- You have a master’s degree and are either a recent graduate or have a couple of years of relevant experience, e.g. as a production technician or an engineer.
- You have solid theoretical knowledge of production/packaging processes and a flair for working with systems.
- You can communicate in both Danish and English.
Application and contact
Please apply no later than the 5th of October. For additional information, please call Senior Packaging Manager, Danmark Protein, Carsten Refsgaard on +45 7217 77 38.
Please apply via this link.