At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. In the Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
Are you ready to test your skills in developing and driving technology improvement initiatives on an exciting journey of transforming P2P processes in our Global Business Service organisation? Then join our Business Process Management team as a key player on this journey where change and significant improvements are on the agenda. You will be a key player and have a broad role with touch points across the organization, including in the Shared Service Centre and in IT.
Development of SAP AP solutions
This position offers responsibility for driving implementation of technical changes to our solutions.
Main scope of responsibility:
- Suggest technology improvements to Global Process Manager
- Owner of Global SAP AP template/solution and approve, document and prioritize changes to template/solution
- Technical knowledge of tools and SAP templates/solutions covering the Purchase to Pay processes.
- You will become part of our Business Process Management team, where we also design global processes. To be successful you must work closely with your colleagues in the process team as well as the operational teams.
In summary, your key tasks will be:
- Participate in solution improvement projects with technical expertize and secure harmonization to Arla’s global solution/template
- Approve changes to the solution (incl. enhancements) together with Global Process Manager
- Monitor running incidents
- Coordination to other SAP modules and solutions - make sure that the solutions work cross- functional
- Design tool training and deliver training material together with Subject Matter Expert and Process Lead
- Support integration of merged/acquired businesses.
- You are a self-starting, proactive team player with strong personal drive and ambition. You have a strong SAP finance experience and you can bridge between finance and IT and translate requirements and technical needs between business and application consultants. You are quality oriented and structured in your problem solving. As you will be working globally, you must have a high level of proficiency in spoken and written English.
- You are a tenacious person with a high level of energy, good sense of humour and the ability to stay focused and achieve results, also when working under pressure. The role will require the capability to build positive relationships and motivate others to deliver in different cultural environments.
- Finally – you have solid knowledge and experience with SAP and cloud technology within process area.
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please apply via this LINK