An important link in the test organisation
You will be part of the IT Operations Application Services, Supply Chain and Planning team. Our Quality test team consists of 2 dedicated Operations Quality Managers apart from you. The Quality test team is taking care of regression testing, test scoping, supporting ARTs with testing and play an important part in securing stability in the running IT applications. A vital part of the job is to cooperate with stakeholders within the area of test. As Operations Quality Manager you will have a close cooperation with many stakeholders. As part of the Quality test team you are securing testing of our running IT applications, and play an important role in securing the Stability of the Arla IT systems.
Your main tasks are:
- Ensure existing automated test flow are up to date
- Coordinate activities around regression test in cooperation with the rest of the test team
- Coordinate on defect handling during wave and drops
- Being a trusted advisor on Quality in the development cycle
Process expertise and great collaboration skills
As you will work closely together with many stakeholders in Arla and your team members in the Quality test team you need good cooperation and communication skills in English. Excellent planning skills are also crutial for this position. You need to be good at building up a network – and use it! You should be willing to learn quickly and become a skilled user of Service Now and Testrail. You are familiar with the principals of testing and it comes natural to you to “think out of the box”. It will be an advantage if you have experience from working within the Supply Chain in Arla Foods.
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience from working with Quality testing.
- Ideally you have some insight in Tosca, Service Now and Testrail.
- You are open and communicate effortlessly with all levels of stakeholders.
- You are structured and like to challenge processes.
- You are curious and an eager learner of new tools and processes.
Interested in a new opportunity?
Arla is on a journey to create the future of dairy. Each of us has a role to play, with the freedom to think big. We are ambitious, but we prefer accountability over control. So, if you are up for a challenge, there is no shortage of opportunities to have an impact - and realise your ambitions - whatever they may be.
If this sounds exciting, feel free to call IT Manager Gitte Sandahl Bloch at +45 91314435 or apply as soon as possible and no later 21 February 2020.
We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application.
Please apply via this link.