At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products.
In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
Join us as the O2C Accountant and you'll become a vital part of our company.
As one of the world's leading dairies we need ambitious people with the ability to operate with an international perspective. If you are demonstrating strong customer orientation and willingness to develop your experience in the area of accountancy, you are the one we are looking for!
Turning activities into business opportunities
While handling processes and reporting within Commercial Finance and sales administration, you will contribute to performance culture within Order To Cash Support team. After all, we've got to where we are because we're passionate about what we do.
Your role will be:
- Credit Management accounting and reporting
- Commercial Finance reporting
- Rebates reconciliation as well as creating rebate payments
- Creating manual accruals
- Accounts and Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Reviewing & ensuring correctness of customers invoices coding
- Promotions post evaluation
Accuracy and analysis skills
Regard to continuous growth of our SSC in Gdansk we are currently looking for graduates of finance and accounting or similar area (economy studies, mathematics, etc.), having at least 1 year of experience in international environment, eager to boost their career in accounting area. Previous experiences on similar position with the knowledge of O2C processes will be a strong asset.
To be successful in that role you have to speak English fluently at least at B2 level and represent high Excel and analytical skills (creating macros, pivot tables, etc.). Knowledge of SAP system would be advantageous.
You would be expected to show ‘can-do’ attitude and maintain good communication along with the team. Therefore, team orientation and proactivity in dealing with issues are needed.
What you can expect from us:
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Work in an international team and matrix structure
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please apply via this link