At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products.
In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
Join us as the O2C Accountant and you'll become a vital part of our company. As one of the world's leading dairies we need ambitious people with the ability to operate with an international perspective. If you are demonstrating strong customer orientation and willingness to develop your experience in the area of accountancy, you are the one we are looking for!
Turning activities into business opportunities
While handling processes and reporting within Commercial Finance and sales administration you will contribute to performance culture within Order2Cash Support team. After all, we've got to where we are because we're passionate about what we do.
Your role will be:
- Delivering high quality on standard tasks in relation to accounts receivable support functions
- Product Management accounting and reporting
- Rebates reconciliation
- Creating manual accruals
- Creating rebate payments
- Reviewing & ensuring correctness of customers invoices coding
- Promotions post evaluation
- Maintaining excellent working relations with internal & external stakeholders
- Commercial Finance reporting
- Accounts reconciliation – transition in progress from GL
Accuracy and analysis skills
Regard to continuous growth of our SSC in Gdansk we are currently looking for:
- graduates of finance and accounting or similar area
- 1 year experience in accounting function in SSC/BPO organization or major company.
- customer service skills will be beneficial, as well as knowledge of SAP or other ERP.
To be successful in that role you have to speak English fluently at least at B2 level. You must use MS Excel on advanced level. You would be expected to show ‘can-do’ attitude and maintain good communication along with the team. Therefore, team orientation and proactivity in dealing with issues are needed.
What you can expect from us:
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Work in an international team and matrix structure
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please apply via this LINK.