Is your mind set on innovation, and are you looking for a job where you combine theoretical know-how of food technology with hands-on cheese product development? This could be your chance to join a large global company that takes natural products very seriously. Based at our Innovation Center in Aarhus, you will join a team of resourceful colleagues in the Cheese NPD department. So, if you are a cheese lover and eager to take part in the development of tomorrow’s cheese, we would like to hear from you.
Creating the cheese products of the future
The overall aim for your job is to deliver the cheese products of the future through impassioned and strong product development and structured project management skills.
- As one of our cheese experts you will be supporting the rest of the organisation with know-how, product understanding and knowledge of the newest trends
- Furthermore, you will lead selected product and process-related projects as well as you will develop, test and document new cheese products
- You will be part of the entire process from concept development to final recipe implementation and handover to production, and you will work both independently and as part of a team
In short, you will be creative, develop new Ideas and translate market demands into ready-to-use product recipes. Your assignments will include project management, recipe development, product testing, data collection and documentation. You will have many touch points within Arla as well as with external partners and suppliers.
Scientist with project management skills
- You have a background within dairy, food technology or food science at Master’s level
- You have min. 2 years’ experience from a similar position and a good track record of documented success within product development
- It is important that you are curious and always on the lookout for new ideas, just as you need to be persistent in order to deliver your projects on time and budget
- You display energy and creativity, and you are able to see things in the broader perspective allowing you to plan and organize your daily doings accordingly
You must be good at keeping an eye on details as well as juggling with several tasks at the same time without losing the overview. You are fond of cheese and take pleasure in tasting the products and presenting and engaging other people in the world of cheese. As such, you must have good presentation skills and a strong command of written and spoken English.
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call either Trine Obel Gregersen +4591314533 or Kari Düwel +4587466652.
Please apply via this link