Do you have passion for Network technologies such as Cisco switches, routers and wireless solution, Palo Alto and network Virtualization Systems? You will be a key team member in delivering network projects in truly international setup. Being a great communicator, you will act as a link between IT and Arla sites. Can you support the ambition of Arla IT to be amongst the best in the world?
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a Network Consultant, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
Join iFIT Agile Release Train, which is responsible for IT infrastructure for all technologies in Arla and delivers the base technology platform to both the business and other release trains. The train has multiple teams and the Connected Workforce team is responsible for all network infrastructure and firewall services.
We have set an ambitious growth strategy of creating the future of dairy in Arla Foods and the key driver for this is strengthening our network infrastructure and bring it up to speed with industry standards. That is why we are looking for a Network Consultant to support the upgrade of our existing networks and also introducing new technologies in this area.
Specifically, you will:
- Cooperate with suppliers in executing IT network infrastructure epics
- Provide input to technical design document
- Be travelling to Arla sites to build the necessary insights into their network infrastructure
- Perform/ coordinate quality reviews of ongoing- or newly deployed network implementations
- Be able to transform business needs into IT solutions and ensure business value
- Closely collaborate with stakeholders in both IT and Business
- Prepare PI-planning and System Demo together with the team members
- Actively participate in all Scrum and Train ceremonies
Who are you?
You have technical in-depth knowledge of network technologies. You are an excellent communicator capable of establishing strong networks with key stakeholders and IT specialists in a challenging matrix environment. You are capable to analyse complex problems and summarize them in a simple and understandable way that supports decision making. At the same time, you must be a good listener and able to see matters from your colleague's point of view.
Furthermore, you have:
- Degree within IT
- Knowledge of networking protocols
- Strong knowledge of Cisco Switches, Routers and wireless solution
- Knowledge of Next Generation Firewalls, preferably Palo Alto
- Knowledge of Virtualization Systems
- Great communication skills - you have easy dialogue, both verbally, in writing and visually with stakeholders
- Great collaboration skills with a proactive mindset
- Experience with working in an agile setup – SAFe would be an advantage
- Ability to help the team to develop innovative solutions
- Experience with stakeholder management on different levels
- Experience in working with problem solving in network infrastructure
- Comfortable with learning new technologies and challenging things for the better
- You speak and write English effortlessly
What do we offer?
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Relocation package
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Fruit Wednesdays
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Events, integration, like Summer or Xmas Party Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
If you want to be an important part of our team driving the network agenda in Arla, then seize this exciting opportunity.
For additional information please call Senior Manager, Radoslaw Kulaga +45 9131 1870. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please apply via link
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.