Do you know nothing better than routing tables, IP address management, firewall configuration and finding the next big thing in network solutions? If you can answer yes, then you need to join our team of highly skilled IT professionals at Arla Foods. We are in the middle of the agile transformation based on the SAFe framework and the objective is to be able to deliver all new IT solutions through strong cross functional teams working fully agile before the end of 2017. You will join our IT Solutions team with 90+ other colleagues located in Denmark, Germany, Poland, Sweden and UK.
A value driven architect, who has the skills and passion to ensure both zero downtime and the ability to meet the requirements of the future dairy
You will join the “I focus on IT” program and be a key player in our organization as you are setting the guidelines and roadmap for our future network design. You will work with the program management team, and you will ensure team members can understand your technical guidelines and enablers to bring the business a high-quality system platform to release business value and mitigate risk.
Doing so, you have talent for creating and communicating clear direction and is a team player, who takes pride in solving complex dilemmas - and facilitate the required discussion to ensure high focus on creating value. You will be responsible for proving input to our technical roadmap for the entire Arla infrastructure, ensure network components are maintained and meets the future demands. It will be a big plus to have knowledge and skills in regard to agile principles and ways of working.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Create target architecture, roadmap for network, technical design document and IT governance for the network platform
- Close collaboration with the Operations department, regarding changes and handover
- Setting technical guidelines for the team and be able to transform business needs to IT solutions and ensure business value
- Close collaboration with suppliers to ensure they deliver the system platform of good quality
- Update the risk profile for system platforms
- Participate in architect community
- Prepare PI-planning together with the team members and deliver features to the business.
Take charge of maturing the roadmap
Overall, you get to drive the network roadmap to let the vision come alive. You can spot IT trends and have a good understanding of how the networking technology is going to evolve, how it can be used by the business and you know how to implement these new technologies to the organization.
Simultaneously, you become part of an ambitious and knowledgeable architect community, challenging your decisions and providing guidance on running the program in the SAFE setup.
Great Facilitator with a high focus on value
You are focused and persistent on achieving goals by the ability to ensure the teams, product owners, program management team and business have a great collaboration. You will be working with a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have great facilitation skills and thrive engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds. Also, you have the ability to link IT, business need to business benefits. Furthermore:
- You have a master degree within IT or other relevant areas with a minimum 5 years of experience working as system architect with network technologies
- You have experience with network access management solutions and experience with Cisco and Palo Alto network solutions. Preferably with matching certifications.
- You have experience with implementing SD-LAN/WAN solutions.
- Experience within IT security architecture, also outside network, data centre and cloud architecture is a plus.
- You can design the solution to be scalable so it brings business value
- You have a strong business process understanding, allowing you to engage in dialogue with your business owners
- Experience in working agile is a plus.
- You speak and write English effortlessly
This job can be based in Aarhus, Leeds or Gdansk. If based in Leeds or Gdansk you will need to expect travel to our headquarters in Aarhus on a monthly basis.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible because we will review applications and hold interviews on an ongoing basis. For additional information please call Conny Baekby phone +45 91316052
Please apply via this LINK