We’re seeking a Motion Graphics Artist & Editor to work in our in-house Agency, The Barn, working across creative for epic household brands, including Anchor, Cravendale and Yeo Valley. The ideal candidate possesses excellent video editing and motion graphics skills, including 3D motion graphics capabilities
Job Responsibilities Will Include:
- Working in collaboration with cinematographers to perform and execute the following tasks for various media assets, but not limited to:
- Motion design & direction: working with cinematographer on live capture GFX and MoGraph design, Storyboarding and creating concepts for full motion graphics projects
- Video Editing, including versioning and transcreation of multiple moving content types for deployment across multiple formats, including, but not limited to:
- Social Media (all channels)
- VOD and OTT
- Dynamic Display
- Motion Graphics: Animated slates, rotoscoping, motion/camera tracking, typography, keying, full motion video, 3D motion
- Post-Production: colour regrading, sound design and mixing, encoding, mastering, archiving, green screen technology
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
For this role, creativity is a must. You will be challenged to work with design and cinematography specialists to construct visually beautiful concepts that meet the brief and platform needs
Applicants must have a very strong work ethic, adaptability, possess outstanding multi-tasking skills, and consistently perform in a fast-paced and demanding creative environment.
- Must provide an online demo reel showcasing previous work upon applying. Applicants without a reel or demo work demonstrating skills pertaining to the above requirements will not be considered.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe After Effects and Motion4D in conjunction with other Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder, etc.)
- Compositing skills: rotoscoping, typography, animation, motion/camera tracking, and keying and 3D animation etc. within After Effects/comparable software
- Knowledge of software, hardware and plugins required to steer studio investments
- Fluency in colour correction and colour grading techniques
- Strong PC and Mac general computing skills
- Excellent multi-tasking and self-management skills, and also able to take direction and constructive feedback
- Demonstrable ability to adapt video assets to multiple aspect ratio and platform formats for use across multiple channels.
- Highly creative, detail-oriented and deadline driven
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime when necessary
The closing date for this role is 21st February.
Please apply via this LINK.