Do you want to ensure that the relocation of Arla employees and their families runs as smoothly as possible? Then become our new Mobility Coordinator in HR Global Rewards. You will be part of a highly specialised function responsible for supporting a global organization with all things concerning the global mobility of our colleagues. You will be based at our headquarters in Aarhus and join a team of 7 colleagues.
We offer you a challenging and highly dynamic position with many international touch points. You will be supporting and coordinating global mobility activities from A to Z, including general mobility operations, vendor management and assignee queries on services provision.
More specifically, your tasks include:
- Coordination between internal stakeholders and vendors
- Support and back up for the Mobility Specialists
- Coordination of mobility cases globally, invoices connected to mobility services and mobility and compensation data collection and reporting
- Preparation of assignment letters and contracts, communication materials and our global mobility intranet portal
- Case management of foreign local hires into Denmark (immigration, preliminary discussion on special tax scheme applicability, vendors initiation, payroll coordination, support to talent acquisition team and hiring managers, communication with employees)
Your background and experience
You have been working within a similar function where your excellent support and coordination skills were applied. The background could be within payroll, customer service, general HR support or similar. Alternatively, you could have a Bachelor's or Master's degree presumably within Economics, Finance or perhaps Law. Experience with Global Mobility is an advantage, but not a requirement.
You are proactive, result oriented and self-driven. Thanks to your strong planning, organizing and co-ordinating skills and your global and dynamic mind-set, you are able to provide value-adding advice and support to stakeholders.
You are an excellent communicator and service oriented in supporting the assignee as well as the business area. Showing initiative and contributing with your input on improving processes etc. in the team comes natural to you. You are reliable, able to prioritise and detail oriented, and you thrive in a dynamic and global environment with many ongoing tasks.
- Have great competencies within MS Office, especially Excel
- Have the accuracy and cooperation abilities to collaborate with business stakeholders
- Are fluent English
- Are proficient in IT tools usage
Application and contact
We will review all incoming applications on an ongoing basis so please apply as soon as possible. For additional information, you are welcome to contact Senior Director Thomas Rønhoff on email@example.com.
Please apply via this LINK.