At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Tickler® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world. We are 4,000 UK and 19,000 global employees at the heart of it. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
We are currently looking to recruit a Member Relations Finance Assistant to provide administrative support and a first class service to our farmer owners and direct suppliers. Working from our Head Office function in Leeds, your primary responsibilities will include collating, analysing, interpreting and processing milk collection data ensuring accurate and timely payments to our farmer owners. In addition, you will be responsible for resolving farmer queries, providing financial and statistical reports and administration support to the wider Member Relations team.
Some of the key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Administering the farmer payments,
- Collating, analysing and interpreting milk collection data to ensure that what we process and pay is accurate
- Acting as an expert on the farmer payment model and resolving queries
- Supporting with mid-month and month end farmer payment and payment processes
- Providing data and statistical reports
- Playing a key part in the Member relations team taking calls and answering queries in a timely manner with our farmer owners
- Ensuring communications are accurate and administered to deadline
- Playing a key role with IT system development as required
- Helping to resolve milk quality and logistics issues that affect payments to members
- Participating in the development and testing of systems in global development projects to be defined from year to year
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have previous experience of working with financial information demonstrating the ability to analyse, interpret and input accurate data. Having responsibilities for liaising with our farmer owners it is preferable that you will have previous experience in customer support dealing with calls. If you have previously worked in a business involving regular contact with farmers or within a helpdesk environment this would be an advantage. You will be competent in Excel and will have experience with Microsoft Office applications. With a polite and confident phone manner, you will demonstrate keen attention to detail with the ability to prioritise your own workload.
The closing date for this role is 26th May. To apply please click here