We are currently looking to recruit a Member Relations Administrator to join our Member Relations team at our head office in Leeds. As Member Relations Administrator you will lead the administration processes and provide a first class service to our farmer owners, direct suppliers and colleagues. You will update databases and perform controls and corrections to enable accurate payment to the UK Coops and onward to individual UK farmer members.
Some of your key responsibilities in this role will include:
• Playing a key part in the linkline team taking calls and answering queries in a timely manner
• Taking the lead with day to day administration processes and member relations support
• Providing administrative support to the wider MMT team
• Managing member master data and ensuring all databases and systems are up to date and accurate
• Ensuring communications are administered by the linkline team to deadline (letters, texts, farmer website etc)
• Providing support to the farmer payment process where required
• Providing data and statistical reports as and when required
• Ensuring the website is accurate and up to date
• Managing farmer representatives expenses
• Ensuring all traceability exercises are carried out within the specified timeframe
To be successful in this role you will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a polite and confident telephone manner. With an ability to prioritise your workload you will be able to manage working with multiple stakeholders. You will have an eye for detail and will be comfortable working with Microsoft Office applications.
The closing date for this role is 31st May. To apply please click here