Do you have a strong theoretical foundation in administration or finance, and would you like to take up a challenging role that will take you around all aspects of member administration in a global organisation?
Join us as an Member Payment & Administration (MPA) Coordinator to kick start an exciting career in a global organisation. As a cooperative, you will be in a unique position of daily contact with our farmer owners.
Come join Member Relations
At our office in Aarhus, you will support the daily operations in the MPA department working closely with other colleagues in Denmark and Sweden. This is a fixed term contract covering a period of maternity leave until February 2018.
Take charge of our member administration for Denmark
As an MPA Coordinator, you manage the member administration for our Danish members. Specifically, your tasks will include:
- Ensure correct balance on account settlement for Danish members and that the master data is always correct
- Engage in dialogue with members and other stakeholders in Denmark
- Reviewing of cases about assignments, estate etc. in relation to 13th payment. This will involve adjustment of bank account details and manual payments.
- Handling of rejection of milk at tanker level, calculating statements
- Manage wave tests and other incident handling
- Participate in ah-hoc improvement projects
- Answering telephone and email queries from our members.
A flair for IT and administration
You are ambitious and ready to grow in the business as well as persistent and eager to learn. You have a sharp analytical mind, and your creative streak helps you rethink administrative processes and approaches. Finally, your helpful and friendly nature means that you are always ready to provide our members with excellent service.
We encourage applications from recently graduated Office Trainees / Kontorelev who are keen to embark on an exciting career with Arla Foods.
In addition, you have a flair for IT, particularly excellent Microsoft Office skills. Also fluent communication skills in Danish and English are required.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply no later than 30 June 2017. For additional information, please call Director, Member Payment & Administration, Ejnar M. Jakobsen at +45 89381575.
Please apply via this link.