At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products.
We are 420 Polish and 19,000 global employees at the heart of our business.
Join us as the Master Data Manager/Leader, and you'll become a vital part of our company. As one of the world’s leading companies in dairy industry, we need people with the ability to create drive vision and lead our projects and operate with an international perspective.
While holding this position you will drive, simplify and standardize systems and operational processes across Master Data in Arla. Your overall area of responsibility would relate to:
- Connected objects.
Turning activities into business opportunities
Fueled by your passion and dedication you'll be responsible for the service and performance culture within Master Data Department.
Your main focus will be to:
- Provide day-to-day leadership of the team responsible for the global creation, management, and updating of customers, vendors, materials and connected objects
- Execute MDM Strategy for focus domains, aligning to key strategic initiatives
- Communicate and influence key stakeholders including senior leadership to ensure buy-in for the MDM vision and strategy
- Define appropriate processes for ensuring integrity of all data elements
- Partner with Masterdata Competency Center and IT to develop MDM plan, tool selection and implementation
- Identify and leverage opportunities to continually improve the data quality, processes and standards for master data domains
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required
Last but not least, when joining our department, you would have a chance to contribute in global and local projects in MD area.
As a people manager you will be responsible for:
- providing employees timely, candid and constructive performance feedback.
- developing employees to their fullest potential and provide challenging opportunities that enhance employee career growth
- developing the appropriate talent pool to ensure adequate bench strength and succession planning
- recognizing and rewarding employees for accomplishments.
Experience in MD area and Continuous Improvement mindset
In regard to develop MD area we are currently looking for candidates experienced in SAP in Master Data area. It is crucial that you have proven successful track in people management, experience in leading MD organization (+3 years), combined with continues improvement mindset. Holding university degree, you can share your experience and knowledge gained during SAP daily operations in MD and other areas. Beneficial for the role would be understanding of Commercial, Supply chain and Production specifics. To be successful in that role you have to remember about Arla values that expect us to be innovative and open for changes.
In terms of people agenda, you need not only to develop others but also yourself to act as a role model. Building professional relationships with Business would be able If you'd take the ownership and would want to influence or even inspire your colleagues or teams.
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please apply via this LINK till 31st of July.