Are you ready to take charge of defining the standards for Arla’s product data globally?
As Arla is becoming even more data-driven and is facing increasing demands for consistent and comprehensive product data – both externally and from within – we need you.
Step into this newly established role and ensure that the organisation is equipped to meet these demands in the future as you become a key player in a world leader within FMCG.
“You will join 3 business process experts in our PLM Centre of Excellence. This is a new team with the purpose of operating PLM from a business perspective, so you will also get to define and influence how we work with PLM in general,” explains Katja Maria Bittmann, Director & Head of Product Life Cycle Management.
About the job
You will govern our master data quality across all product categories, markets and sites and define our framework for the global product master data in alignment with PLM. Another important task ahead of you is to engage the rest of the organisation in the master data agenda and spread the message of why accurate and extensive product data is value-adding and a tremendous asset for Arla.
In close collaboration with the rest of the PLM team, data and business owners as well as the data migration team, you:
- Oversee the quality and accuracy of the data entry and set actions to improve it if needed
- Ensure a regulatory compliance of the PLM data
- Ensure fit for purpose data such as data suited for consumer-driven analyses, sustainability-related analyses of e.g. product packaging and carbon footprint, analyses of the specific amount of ingredients, etc.
- Manage stakeholders across functions that own the product data
Who are you?
You thrive in a visible role interfacing many stakeholders who provide, analyse or manage product data. You are passionate about master data and the possibilities it brings once you have a proper governance in place – and you know how to communicate these opportunities and make the complexities of the PLM data governance comprehendible and compelling to others.
- You bring solid experience from a similar position – preferably with PLM/product data
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills
- You have strong communication skills in English – Danish, German and/or Swedish is an advantage
- You, ideally, have experience within FMCG
What do we offer?
You will be given the opportunity to shape your own role and career path as well as the PLM business organisation and how we will work going forward.
We’re committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call Director Katja Maria Bittmann on +45 8938 1358.
Please apply via this link