Seize this great opportunity to promote the amazing properties of Arla Foods Ingredients (AFI) to large industry clients!
You be participating in the global promotion of an ambitious business, which deliver double digit growth. We are 9 skilled marketeers who look forward to welcoming you on board. We are a diverse team with many nationalities and even more ideas flying through the room at any time. We depend on you to drive our customer events and support external communication while our highly skilled Corporate Marketing Manager is on paternity leave.
AFI is a global leader in natural whey ingredients for products in a range of categories – from dairy and bakery to medical nutrition, infant and sports nutrition. In our ambitious and international environment, you will be responsible for planning and executing key promotion activities targeting clients in these industries.
Drive external communication with focus on event planning and execution
You will join Commercial Marketing, where we are responsible for global marketing in Arla Foods Ingredients. You will take on a pivotal role as marketing specialist, focusing your energy on our external communication, the breadth of your tasks will include:
- Planning and executing trade shows in close cooperation with external partners, Marketing and Sales sub-business units.
- Planning, booking and executing paid digital communication in cooperation with Industry Marketing Managers
- Drive author search and develop articles and pod casts for the ‘Whey and Protein Blog’ including promotion on SOME
- Tracking and reporting communication performance on trade shows and PR
- Handling budget and invoices related to tradeshows and external communication
Highly motivated marketer with great organisational skills
Outgoing and empathic, you enjoy communicating with most people and are able to keep a positive and constructive tone. In addition, you enjoy a busy and unpredictable everyday life with many interruptions and inquiries and you are not afraid of throwing yourself head first into new tasks. Adding to this, your structured way of working and sense for details ensure great working results where nothing is left to chance. To facilitate this, you:
- Most likely have experience as a student assistant or specialist in a BtB marketing function where you have been accustomed to supporting event planning and execution contributing as part of a team
- Have experience with professional digital communication on social media SOME, in particular LinkedIn
- Communicate flawlessly in English , have a solid marketing understanding and are used to working in the Office suite
Send your application
Please apply as soon as possible and no later than the 18th of February. We will continuously invite candidates for further process and will get back to you once we have reviewed your application thoroughly.