Would you like to be part of the administrative hub in a dynamic, creative environment where no two days are alike? Can you work independently and keep cool while managing many simultaneous tasks?
Then take on this versatile position in a Marketing & Innovation department in Aarhus with 160 skilled marketeers who look forward to welcoming you on board. We are a diverse team with many nationalities and even more ideas flying through the room at any time. We need you to help us provide structure to our work.
Provide solid marketing support and administration
You will join Marketing & Innovation - we are responsible for the global marketing in Arla Foods. You will take on a pivotal role as marketing coordinator and secretary, focusing your energy on providing support for one of our teams to start with and moving on, the breadth of your tasks will expand, including:
- Administrative tasks, such as travel booking, visa applications as well as calendar booking and coordination for internal and external meetings
- Handling invoices, sending out information, presentations and proofreading
- Collaborating with the PA and 1 other secretaries in the department to assist the other teams
- Coordinating marketing activities related to meetings and campaigns as well as practical execution of marketing tasks
- Executing, structuring and following up on marketing related tasks
Highly motivated secretary with an eye for service
Outgoing and empathic, you enjoy communicating with most people and are able to keep a positive and constructive tone. In addition, you enjoy an unpredictable everyday life with many interruptions and inquiries. Adding to this, you use your resourcefulness to independently seek out solutions to problems, and you are not afraid of throwing yourself head first into new tasks. To facilitate this, you:
- Most likely have experience as a secretary or coordinator in a marketing or sales function where you have been accustomed to providing great service and contributing as part of a team
- Thrive in a dynamic environment, and as a true multitasker, you easily handle multiple tasks without losing your sense of detail and quality
- Communicate flawlessly in English and Danish, your IT skills are solid and you are used to working in the Office suite
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply no later than 1st of August 2017.
Please apply via this LINK