Do you have international finance experience at a strategic level or a top tier consultancy background, and do you want to impact how Arla Foods drives performance? Then join the Group Performance Management team to provide core insights and drive our Calcium transformation programme to big success
A value driven finance business partner with strong influencing skills
Reporting to the Senior Director of Performance Management and head of the Finance Transformation Office, this is a unique opportunity to become a part of a dynamic and international team based in Viby, Denmark. As Manager, you will operate across all levels of our global organisation as analyst and sparring partner for top management and be the day-to-day finance business partner for the Calcium Transformation programme. In this role, where you influence decision-making processes to improve Arla’s business performance, you will be responsible for:
- driving the Calcium Transformation from a Finance perspective. This means ensuring firm tracking of our initiatives from idea to actuals
- being the day to day finance business partner for our Chief Transformation Officer ensuring strong sparing and stakeholder management across all workstreams
- insight analyses for presentation in our Executive Management Team and Board of Directors. This means transforming complex data and facts into clear messages to support the ongoing performance dialogue
- a variety of ad hoc tasks and project management assignments spanning from short-term business impact analysis to larger project assignments within strategy and finance
Firm analytical business skills and a true relationship builder
You will get to use your excellent people skills as you work across the entire Arla Foods finance and operational organisation. With your strong cooperative nature, you involve stakeholders and lead all types of activities – from complex projects to very hands-on day-to-day tasks. As a true relationship builder, you are capable of creating a network with a clear focus on execution and progress on our operational agendas.
- You have a minimum 2 years of international finance experience with exposure to strategic tasks and/or a top tier management/financial consulting background with a proven track record based on a strong business or finance degree at Master’s level
- You possess solid financial and business analytical skills in combination with an in-depth knowledge of financial as well as operational value drivers and KPIs
- You have a strong commercial mind-set and the ability to link financial analysis with commercial, operational and strategic business implications
- A firm toolbox on communication, presentation and spread sheet modelling is a prerequisite
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply before 29 April 2019. For additional information, please call Senior Director Torben Dahl Nyholm at +45 89 38 12 02
Please apply via this link.