Are you an experienced manager with a technical background with a strong safety and quality mindset? Would you like to front our maintenance department in Nijkerk with 40 engaged technicians? Would you like to follow your / our strategies from thought to action?
Then you might be our new
Maintenance Manager, Nijkerk
In Nijkerk we are 300 employees producing fresh dairy products of high quality (milk, yoghurt, custard, porridge etc.) for the Dutch market as well as for export. We are a production site with a high activity level and we are frequently introducing new technologies. Operating in the FMCG business makes technical availability of our equipment extremely important.
About the job
With a direct reporting line to the site director you will be in charge of a well-organized maintenance / technical department with 40 employees including team leads and have the overall lead in implementing our new Arla maintenance philosophy - total productive maintenance, TPM, which is a kind of transformation with the overall objective to support the site to deliver on our common goals.
Preventive maintenance and foresight management
In the position you will have the responsibility for:
- Leading with focus on safety, quality and engagement in your team;
- People development;
- Maintaining the process- & packaging departments as well as the distribution center;
- Maintaining utility installations as well as buildings and surroundings;
- Maintenance budget;
- The development of the site and organization together with the rest of the management team of the site.
You can expect a very exiting job with a number of different tasks as well as projects and a great opportunity for personal development.
You are result driven and are having an engaging and motivational approach to your surroundings and are used to corporate with internal as well as external stakeholders and build connections across the organization.
It is natural for you to take lead and have experience in driving change management. Beside your technical skills you have strong analytical skills and are able to handle a high level complexity.
- You are having a technical background;
- Serval years’ experience from a similar position;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Experience from dairy or food industry will be an advantage.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity please apply as soon as possible, but no later than February 21st. If you have any questions, please reach out to Dirkjan Boels, +316 50506603.
Please apply via this link