Arla has initiated a transformation programme called “Calcium”, aimed to create significant efficiency improvements across the company. As Maintenance Excellence Manager you will have a pivotal role in driving maintenance efficiencies across all of our DK sites. You will also be part of the central Maintenance & Reliability team, where you would contribute to 1) implementation of company vision and strategy at the sites, 2) development of methods, tools and standards and 3) driving continuous improvement and identifying quick wins for sites.
About the job
You will need to inspire and challenge the way of doing maintenance at site, in order to achieve optimal asset reliability/availability and workforce efficiency – while supporting our ambitious growth ambition and production demands.
Some further tasks will include:
- Support the development of “Line Centric Organisation” within the business
- Take the lead for direction setting within maintenance to move sites to “maintenance excellence”
- Participate in Calcium role out at sites and take the lead on maintenance lighthouse
- Participate in indirect Calcium workstreams
- Make maintenance cost spend analysis for individual sites to identify savings potential (external spend and spare parts)
- Analyse the insourcing/outsourcing of maintenance tasks and ensure balance is correct to maximise savings
- Perform spare part/inventory turnover analyses for sites, identify potential savings and improvement and provide recommendations
- Perform wrench time study at sites and convert study into recommendations to eliminate waste time and improve planning & scheduling effectiveness
- Support sites to develop roadmap and action plans for implementing company strategy
- Develop central maintenance & reliability standards, tools and methods
- Perform SAP PM champion and coaching role at sites
- Conduct training and education of sites in adopting standards, utilising methods and tools to implement the company strategy
Please note this role requires frequent travel to DK sites. There will also be occasional travel to other countries.
Who are you?
We are looking for candidates who possess theoretical and practical knowledge of maintenance excellence, and practical maintenance management. You must have excellent communication skills with with ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels. In addition we are looking for the following experience:
- Wide knowledge of production, filliing, packaging, utilities and facilities equipment at dairies
- Strong facilitation skills
- Knowledge of Lean
- FMECA / Reliability-Centered Maintenance / Risk-Based Maintenance technical knowledge and practical application on sites
- Analytic skills and capabilities, including using of data from e.g. SAP PM / OEE data and excel
- Worked with multiple suppliers for maintenance manpower and spare parts, understands contract and procurement management
- Experience with predictive maintenance (condition based monitoring) and have contacts with suppliers
What do we offer?
We are committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you will join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that makes things better for our customers, the farmers who own us and the whole world.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply online as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until the right candidate is found. Please contact Rafael Tsai, Head of Maintenance & Reliability at +45 9131 1571 if you would like to know more details about this opportunity.
Please apply via this link