Do you have a background in corporate finance advisory, investment banking or corporate development, and are you ready for a career challenge where you will have direct responsibility for driving merger and acquisition projects across one of the largest organizations in Scandinavia? Then join us on an exciting journey to both drive and secure the execution of Arla Foods’ M&A strategy as a Senior Manager in Arla Foods - M&A.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of Arla Foods’ M&A Department in Aarhus, Denmark. You should expect 10-30 travel days per year.
Arla Foods - M&A
Arla Foods' M&A department is responsible for advising and supporting Arla Foods' Executive Management Team and Business Groups in a range of activities including mergers, acquisitions, divestments, joint ventures and strategic partnerships. The team works in close partnership with the business on a day to day basis, allowing it to provide insightful advice and support on all aspects of the transaction cycle, from conception through to valuation, process execution, negotiation as well as post-merger integration.
As a Senior Manager in M&A you will be responsible for:
- Project management of key M&A projects including joint ventures - establishing project organization and execution of projects from start to finish in collaboration with other corporate functions, Business Groups and external advisors
- Developing and advising Business Groups in respect of transaction structures in close cooperation with other corporate functions
- Managing due diligence processes including external advisors and co-ordinate results of findings
- Together with Business Groups evaluate the attractiveness and viability of M&A opportunities
- Participating in the preparation and presentation of decision material for senior management and board approval of M&A projects
- Assisting Business Groups in bridging the due diligence process and post merger integration
- Developing and maintaining Arla Foods' M&A pipeline
The position offers an excellent opportunity for further developing your M&A toolbox within a major international organization. You will be based in our corporate headquarters in Viby and report to the Head of M&A.
You likely hold a Master's degree within finance/economics or similar and have several years of experience from an investment bank, financial advisory or corporate finance/M&A function within a major international organization. Excellent project management and people skills are a must, since you will be working across many markets and stakeholders.
You should be a skilled communicator with an extrovert attitude and an open mind. Your level of drive lies far above average, and your can-do-attitude enables you to take the lead in all your projects and come up with ambitious solutions.
Application & Contact
For further information, please contact Andreas Ilum, Director M&A on +45 87332801. Please apply before 31 January on this LINK.