Logistics Coordinator, Llandrynog, North Wales (contract)
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Tickler® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world. We are 4,000 UK and 19,000 global employees at the heart of it. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
Make an Impact
We are now recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator to join our site based in Llandyrnog, which produces a range of award winning cheddar cheese. The role will initially be offered on 12 month fixed term to cover maternity leave and report to the Logistics & Planning Manager. Duties include:
- Ensure all orders are processed accurately within agreed parameters.
- Receive documents, handle eventual complaints and different types of inquiries related to sales.
- Ensure that basic Master Data are updated by GMD.
- Co-ordinate with sales, production, local authorities, transport etc. to ensure timely order delivery.
- To develop a greater understanding of customers’ requirements and build collaborative working relationships both internally and externally.
- Provide proactive logistic solutions for our customers.
- Read, understand and follow the agreed service level agreements (SLA) with our business partners.
- At any given time well documented and updated shipping manuals per individual customer
- Inform manager of any issues as they arise within timely manner.
- Work as an integral member of the team sharing both information and workload, and remain flexible with regards to tasks done on a daily basis.
- Previous experience within an administrative/service role, with a background in logistics/warehouse/supply chain environment an advantage
- Highly PC literate, with experience of MS Word and Excel
- Good working knowledge of SAP
- Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise and manage work load
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships.
In return you can expect a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work with a market leading company that encourages internal promotion. Please apply as soon as possible but no later than 29th September 2017.