Are you a packaging specialist with extensive knowledge of packaging legislation and experience with quality specifications, safety risk management and verification tests? And would you like to take on a challenging role where you get to make your mark on Arla’s legal setup?
As our new legal packaging manager, you join an agile team of ambitious and highly motivated specialists in Global QEHS Supplier Assurance. You will have ample opportunity to influence our ways of working as you deep dive into packaging legislation to ensure compliance and drive the implementation of our legal setup.
Be Arla Foods’ legal specialist in packaging
As the legal packaging manager in the QEHS Supplier Assurance team, you are in charge of ensuring legal compliance within the packaging area. Keeping track of everything from policies and processes to standards and templates and providing guidance for their implementation, you drive the legal setup surrounding packaging. This entails training key users and making sure implementation is communicated to all relevant stakeholders. While you focus on the legislative management, your colleagues in packaging optimisation manage the documentation and database setup. Specifically, you:
- Stay up to date on packaging legislation, packaging composition and methods for migration analysis
- Lead a cross-functional packaging core team with the purpose of coordinating implementation and compliance of legislative packaging demands toward standards, processes and tools
- Ensure that all packaging specifications adhere to current EU legislation
- Define and drive a verification setup including setting demands for and reviewing relevant data, documentation, migration test results and methodologies
- Train key users, ensuring that all legislative demands are integrated into our IT systems
- Assist with incident management, establishing the extent of the incident and creating external communication statements
- Define the decision process for customer requests related to packaging legislation
Thorough knowledge of packaging legislation and an outgoing nature
You have at least 3 years of experience from a similar position. You probably hold a degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Chemistry – alternatively, you have built up a similar theoretical foundation through practical experience in the field. What matters most is your specialist knowledge of all legal aspects of packaging, from quality specifications, verification tests and risk assessment to intellectual property agreements and local and EU food laws. Moreover, you are aware of the significance of packaging throughout the supply chain, and you understand purchasing and consumer behaviour.
On a personal level, you are committed and thorough. Your outgoing nature and decisiveness help you drive new initiatives, get all stakeholders on board and facilitate smooth collaboration in your team. Furthermore, you solve problems with financial, commercial and quality awareness, and your familiarity with Lean and project management helps you manage your time efficiently.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity and become part of the Global Supplier Assurance team please apply as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call Supplier Assurance Director Karen Nejsum: +45 8733 2722.
Please apply via this LINK.