At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
An opportunity has arisen to join the HR Shared Services team. By supporting business processes and providing high level service you’ll enable Arla to achieve its real market potential.
We have embarked on a global HR transformation journey, aimed at enabling service excellence across the entire organization. We are shaping the future of HR in Arla, and we need you to help us making this happen!
Bringing value to the Business is in our heart, and we do so by delivering top quality services, constantly trying to improve and optimize them.
The HR SSC team is a part of Arla Foods’ Service Delivery Model, with the focus on supporting Global HR process.
We are responsible for a seamless, high quality and timely response to various queries related to the HR processes to our internal customers, employees, line managers and HR Business Partners, globally.
Our team run HR Operations within a variety of fields, including Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, HR Masterdata and more, which enable the business to move forward. This wide scope of services creates numerous development opportunities within the whole HR Shared Service.
You will contribute to deliver on Learning Administration to provide professional support to designated groups within and outside the HR organization. You will have a chance to support process transitions, knowledge transfer and process optimization to answer business needs.
You will drive and coordinate learning activities and create transparency of our processes. This role also requires working close with HR systems to make sure it supports the processes and needs.
All in all, you’ll have a chance to give a real boost to your career by working in a truly international environment while cooperating with Business Stakeholders, and being a part of a high-performance team.
What we expect from you
- Experience in working with HR support, preferably in Service Delivery Model
- Experience with Learning Administration in HR SSC would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to build long-term relationships with various stakeholders
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is a must
- Good understanding of HR processes
- MS Office practical knowledge
- Working knowledge with SuccessFactors system and SAP HR would be an advantage
- Other foreign language knowledge is a plus
To be successful in this role, you need to be service minded and reliable when it comes to cooperation with internal customers. We are looking for a person who is a good team player, but also feels comfortable working independently. You would be expected to show a can-do attitude and act professionally. Working in fast-paced environment, you can cope well with high workloads, and are able prioritize your tasks. You take the initiative, and understand that we bring value by supporting the business and our customers.
What you can expect from us
- Work in an international team in a matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdansk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please apply via this link.