At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
As a result of developing scope of our agenda, we are looking for Lean Specialist, to join dedicated team with mandate of driving Lean and Continuous Improvement inside Global Shared Services.
It’s all about LEAN mindset and people engagement
Fueled by your passion and commitment, you will be working inside dedicated team, to anchor Lean mindset among employees and translate Arla Lean framework into tangible benefits inside Shared Services.
Your key responsibilities will be
- Implement and anchor Lean & Continuous improvement mindset by training of academy modules to employees and practical application of Lean tools
- Ensuring successful execution of Value Stream Map, within departments, as defined within optimization pipeline to deliver efficiency and plan for future digital solutions
- Support in set-up of Visual Management board culture with relevant KPI in ‘Lean’ way and engage employees towards problem solving & customer alignment
- Prepare GSS/departments for execution and use of Lean Audits as framework for improving CI culture
- Drive high value Kaizens, by working closely with employees and team leaders.
- Collaborate with Lean Ambassadors and leaders to achieve departmental Lean agenda
- Develop knowledge management in Lean academy and initiatives using Digital platform like SharePoint
- Ensure proper documentation of improvement Initiative lifecycle using Arla Lean framework
- Engage with wider stakeholders on continuous improvement framework
Improvement specialist with Lead Sense Create
Successful candidate should have proven experience in working with Lean Management and process improvement for global organization, preferably inside Shared Services. This role requires you to work extensively with employees at all level, requiring excellent change management and building stakeholder relationship in line with Arla values.
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent analytical skills and structured mind-set to identify and solve problems.
- Coach employees in doing things Lean Way.
- Strong in Process simplification / optimization
- Capable of building positive relationship and manage stakeholders (internal/external)
- 4-5 years of experience in service industry, including exposure to continuous improvement domain as well as functional knowledge. Holding university degree, you have practical experience of working with Lean methodology. Experience with other methodology like six sigma or project management skill are plus points.
- Result oriented professional with strong personal drive with healthy balance between persistence & sensitivity
- Strong communication in English (verbal & written)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Highly organized with advanced proficiency with MS Office programs and SharePoint platforms
Positive attitude, high energy and willingness to learn are essential competencies for the position.
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please apply via this link.