Do you want to drive business improvements and change management across the entire Arla Supply Chain organisation? As our new business partner, you will get an outstanding opportunity to contribute to our Good Growth strategy and leave your mark on business-critical solutions.
Arla has initiated a transformation programme called “Calcium”, which will, among others, change the company by creating significant efficiency improvements. As a business Partner within Production Optimisation you will have a pivotal role in ensuring delivery on challenging improvement targets within supply chain.
You will join a team with colleagues based in 5 countries, but you will focus on the Swedish production sites. We are looking for one BP to cover west Sweden including our sites in Götene, Jönköping, Falkenberg and Kvibille – and another to cover East Sweden including our sites in Linköping, Stockholm, Visby, Vimmerby and Kalmar. As you in this role will be travelling to various sites your base is flexible.
About the job
Your mission will be to ensure a sustainable implementation of improvement initiatives at our production sites one at a time. Here, you will identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives to increase overall equipment efficiency, reduce material losses and promote a zero-waste mindset. This means, that you:
• Together with a project team develop an improvement plan for the coming years
• Plan, lead and facilitate capability training/workshops on site (e.g. SMED, Structured Problem Solving)
• Build a line-centric organisation within maintenance and production to embed the mindset and behaviour based on continuous improvements
• Ensure delivery of saving potentials by following up on implementation plans and suggest changes accordingly
• Anchor an excelling methodology to further build momentum during roll-out
• Build a culture of coaching and process confirmation across the site to secure long term sustainability
• You will need to travel to Arla’s sites around Sweden and can therefore expect extensive (more or less depending on your home base)
Who are you?
We are looking for someone with an educational background in engineering or supply chain management, combined with practical experience from production optimisation. You have the ability to challenge site managers and act as a partner at the same time. You have an analytical skill set combined with a get-it-done mentality, allowing you to activate an organisation while having the patience and persistence to guide it through the change.
• You are a razor-sharp and result-oriented business partner with supply chain experience
• You have a consultant skill set and know how to facilitate workshops and ensure great people management
• You are a natural coach and use these skills to introduce change
• You have knowledge of project management, lean tools, and you master advanced Excel
• You are fluent in English and Swedish
What do we offer?
We are committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you will join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favourite brands in a way that makes things better for our customers, the farmers who own us and the whole world.
After successful implementation of the Calcium project, you will start up new crucial projects within Arla, giving you exciting challenges and ample opportunity to put your skills to use, also in the future.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. Last application date is 2020-02-01 but applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and we may close the recruitment before the last application date. For additional information, please call Head of Production Optimisation Hasse Fensman at +45 87332824.
Please apply via this link.