This is your opportunity to join global organisation and shape the way we work with Information Security (IS) risk. In this role you would develop and support implementation of internal control framework primarily in the Access Control area, manage Sensitive Access and Segregation of Duties (SoD) matrix in the global SAP environment, identify IS risks through assessments and collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organisation to remediate identified weaknesses.
Design, implement and report on our access and segregation of duties controls
As our new Senior Specialist you would be responsible for active management of SoD conflicts and sensitive access instances in global SAP developing corresponding SoD ruleset and working with IT and business management to implement required compensating controls. You will also develop,
implement and maintain access-related policies, standards and procedures and contribute to our IS and Cyberawareness programs.
Specifically, you will:
• Maintain and develop ruleset used to manage Segregation of Duties (SoD) conflicts in SAP
• Liaise with the business to design and implement necessary process changes and mitigating controls to remediate identified and emerging SoD conflicts
• Design, implement and evaluate processes around access management and monitoring,
including privileged and sensitive access across the entire system landscape
• Support IS and data privacy reviews of Arla Global, International IT and key IT suppliers and Data Processors
• Act as a lead/project manager in business process change (in the area of access
• Liaise with Arla partners to assess results of their audits and support prioritization of remedia-tion actions
• Define, maintain and support implementation of the IS and Data Privacy policies, standards, awareness programme and corresponding training activities.
SAP GRC, information security risk experience and strong communication skills
Your strong personal impact enables you to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organisation. Whether it be a colleague working with operational implementation or our general
council, you are a trusted and valued partner who understands both technical and business
requirements. This allows you to explain complex concepts to business colleagues and senior
stakeholders in a clear and concise manner that ensures buy-in.
To do so, you have:
• More than 5 years of experience in information security risk management, audit or consulting position in a complex, international organisation
• Experience in working with SAP GRC Access Control; experience with Greenlight AVM would be a plus
• Project Management experience is a plus
• One of the following qualifications: CISM, CRISC, CISA, CISSP would be an asset
Joining Arla you will gain:
• Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place
• Work in an international team and collaborate with the cross-functionally, from Information
Technology through Finance to Supply Chain
• Relocation package
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible.
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please apply via this LINK