At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world's favourite dairy products. Cravendale, Anchor, Castello, and Lurpak - names like these, make us a vital, natural part of everyday life in over 100 countries around the world.
At the heart of our business are 19,000 global employees and every single one of us plays an important role. Together we build on our €10bn turnover and continue to grow our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
We currently have a vacancy for a Laboratory Technician to join our Technical team at our Oakthorpe dairy. The site is located in North London just off the North Circular, it’s a 24/7 operation, producing fresh milk and cream.
In this fast paced role you will be required to follow established processes providing day-to-day support necessary to ensure delivery of operational targets.
• Conducts tests to analyse products and materials.
• Interprets results of analyses and escalates non-conformance issues as required.
• Communicates and reports results to the relevant department.
• Ensures correct use of defined company standards and procedures.
• Ensures that instrumentation is functioning and that calibrated and verified methods are used.
Vocational or practical/technical education or 1-2 years of experience from a laboratory/production.
The department operates a rotating shift pattern between 7am and 7pm which will include weekends and bank holidays.
In return you can expect a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work with a market leading company that encourages internal promotion.
Please apply online as soon as possible.
Please apply via this link