At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make special moments worth savouring and healthy tasty breakfasts worth waking up to. With brands like Arla Cheesy®, Lurpak®, Arla® & Castello® we are a natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world and a favorite in many households. We want people to enjoy our natural, healthy and tasty products made with our fresh and nutritious milk coming from our own Arla farmers.
In this role you will build and nurture our retail partners to realize business goals of both companies. By analyzing and using the insights that the incumbent gather, he/she is the champion in developing and implementing business strategy to continue growing profitably the business of Arla Indofood and our retail partners. He/she will have to be able to identify the growth opportunities in their respective areas/accounts, then gather and mobilize all the resources needed to ensure the opportunities are realized. This means the role will have to effectively engage all key functions both internally such as Marketing and supply chain, as well as external mainly the distributors and retailers.
- Responsible to achieve and/or exceeding sales target in their respective area of responsibility mainly in Topline (volume & value), channel profitability, and market share
- Creating and implementing Sales and Account Plan both long term and short term in relevance with overall company strategy.
- Ensure profitable growth in each account by negotiating the most optimum term with retailers
- Ensure any New Arla Indofoods products are accessible in the relevant market by focusing in the speed to market.
- Closely monitoring distributors and retailers performance with clear Sales parameter such as Primary, secondary, and tertiary sales, Offtake, DSI, Return, and On Shelves Availability
- Ensure consistent and clear brand messaging is clearly communicated to the shoppers in the POS.
- Proactively and continuously assess relevant and effective promotion methods and channel to excite the shoppers.
- Preferably has a degree (M.Sc./B.Sc.) within marketing or in another business related discipline
- Ideally, this person has at least 4+ years of brand management experience in highly reputable companies/ FMCG with proven experience of Successful Account or channel management. Other experience in other commercial function, ie marketing, consumer and insight, or channel marketing is a plus.
- Shows high level of business acumen combined with an open and positive attitude
- Is a teamplayer who actively supports the entire business with great interpersonal skills and an “I can do more attitude”
- Is able to lead key projects and cross-functional teams, demonstrating both commercial acumen and effective time management.
- You are used to work within an international company with matrix structures and maneuver independently between regional and international organizations.
- English language business fluent.
Please apply through our website under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information please contact Dennis Klein (HR Manager Talent Acquisition) via OneHR@arlafoods.com
Please apply via this link.
Arla Foods is a company with equal opportunities for everyone regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position. Purely for reasons of readability we have chosen to create all our job postings in male format. We explicitly look forward to all applications regardless if the candidate is male, female, diverse and will also exclude any other criteria from our screening process that is not professional qualification.