Arla’s inhouse Service Desk is growing and we are looking for talented people to join. As a Scandinavian company, we value mutual trust, collaboration and initiative. Thus, you will have every opportunity to share your ideas, learn, and try new things.
Join our centralized Service Desk and become a part of a multinational team where quality has a priority over quantity, and where we aim to do the right thing the first time around. We are a high performing and highly motivated group of people and we are here to provide the best possible support to our colleagues around the globe (internal client).
We started our journey in September 2018 so we are a relatively young Service Desk. This means that you will have plenty of opportunities to develop your professional skills in the IT direction that you would like to go, and that you will have lots of room to try out a variety of different tasks before making a decision. We value openness and willingness to try out new things, and put great value in tolerance as well as the ability to communicate through language and cultural barriers. If this has caught your interest, please read below about the position.
As an Junior/Service Desk Supporter, you will:
- Perform 1st and 1.5 level support for all systems and devices
- Perform remote troubleshooting through SCCM
- Educate and guide end-users while problem-solving
- Identify and suggest improvements on currently followed processes
- Prioritize and manage many open tickets at the same time
- Analyse most commonly reported incidents
- Escalate unresolved issues to higher support teams
- Record all incidents and service requests in our ITSM tool
- Act as escalation point in case of urgent or severe IT incidents
There are some skills and qualities which we require:
- Fluent English and Danish
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Outlook tools
- Strong communications, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Strong team-player orientation
- Ability to work in fast-changing environment
Other skills and qualities, which will give you an advantage (not mandatory):
- Professional experience in Service Desk/Customer Service Department
- General understanding of ITIL Methodology
- Familiar with one or more of these tools
- KCS - Knowledge Centered Service
- Microsoft O365
What you can expect from us:
- Relocation package
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets etc.
- Professional induction in a new position
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the building 😊
Your Gdansk possibility
Soon, Gdansk will become a primary IT hub. We are known for our agile processes, collaboration and how we develop our ways of working. Here, you join our IT Service Desk to support Arla colleagues across countries and functions.
The strategy for our Gdansk hub is to continue growth in the organization, responsibly and with wide-ranging tasks. Therefore, the possibilities for professional and personal development are only to increase in the future.
Interested in a new opportunity?
Arla is on a journey to create the future of dairy. Each of us has a role to play, with the freedom to think big. We are ambitious, but we prefer accountability over control. If you are up for a challenge, there is no shortage of opportunities to have an impact - and realise your ambitions.
If this sounds exciting please apply as soon as possible! We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application.
Please apply via this link.