To enable our growth, we are creating a new IT hub in Gdansk and we are looking for talented people to join. As a Scandinavian company, we value mutual trust, collaboration and initiative. Thus, you will have every opportunity to share your ideas, learn and try new things.
Join a global covering Service Desk and become part of a multinational team.
There are some skills and qualities which we require:
- Fluent English
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Outlook tools
- Strong communications, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Good analytical and organization skills
- Strong team-player orientation
- Ability to work in fast-changing environment
- Availability to work 24/7
Other skills and qualities, which will give you an advantage (not mandatory):
- Professional experience in Service Desk/Customer Service Department
- General understanding of ITIL Methodology
- Familiar with one or more of these tools
- KCS - Knowledge Centered Service
- Microsoft O365
What you can expect from us:
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets etc.
- Professional induction in a new position
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office 😊
Your Gdansk possibility
Soon, Gdansk will become a primary IT hub. We are known for our agile processes, collaboration and how we develop our ways of working. Here, you join our IT help desk, which is available 24/7, to support Arla colleagues across countries and functions.
The strategy for our Gdansk hub, is to continue growth in organization, responsibility and tasks. Therefore, the possibilities for professional and personal development is only to increase in the future.
Interested in a new opportunity?
Arla is on a journey to create the future of dairy. Each of us has a role to play, with the freedom to think big. We are ambitious, but we prefer accountability over control. If you are up for a challenge, there is no shortage of opportunities to have an impact - and realise your ambitions.
If this sounds exciting please apply as soon as possible! We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application.
Please apply via this link.