Join a global team and deliver strong IT solutions with in the SAP Integration area
To enable our growth, we are creating a new IT hub in Gdansk, Poland we are looking for you to join about 40 other IT specialists, including SAP consultants, project managers, agile coaches and developers, to deliver great results within e.g. SAP, web and mobile.
As a Scandinavian company, we value mutual trust, collaboration and initiative. Thus, you will have every opportunity to share your ideas, learn and try new things on your own initiative. Join us to help create a center of expertise and collaborate across cultures and borders.
Arla is looking for an SAP Integration Solution Architect with hands-on experience to join our iFIT Agile Release Train. The iFIT train is responsible for all technologies in Arla and delivers the base technology platform to both the business and other release trains. You will join the Shared Core Services Team, which have the responsibility for all Integrations between SAP and Non-SAP systems, B2B, EDI, Cloud Integrations.
A value driven junior solution architect, who has the skills and passion to ensure stable architectures in on premise PO system, supporting and driving our B2B strategy, but also like to work in newer technologies like API management and Hana Cloud integration. Further you have a strong potential to grow into an architect role.
You have talent for creating and communicating clear direction, and you are a team player, who takes pride in solving complex dilemmas - and facilitate the required discussion to ensure high focus on creating value. You will be responsible for providing input to our technical roadmap for the entire Arla Integration infrastructure, ensuring solutions are maintained and meets the future demands. You are in very close collaboration with responsible Senior Integration Architect, Release Train Architect and Enterprise Architects with always the mindset “What is best for Arla”. It will be a big plus to have knowledge and skills regarding agile principles and ways of working.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Set technical guidelines for the Shared Core Services team in cooperation with Senior Integration Architect
- Execute daily deliverables in the integration area within the same team
- Delivering and optimizing our B2B strategy, with insourcing of mappings into PO
- Grow together with Arla in using newer technologies like Azure API management tool and Hana Cloud integration (HCI)
- Be a team player and ensure objectives bring value to the business
- Have close collaboration with the Operations department, regarding changes and handover and their requirements for a designed solution
- Be able to transform business needs to IT solutions and mater to ensure business value
- Have close collaboration with suppliers to ensure they deliver solutions of good quality
- Prepare PI-planning together with the team members, participate in PI-planning and demos of the deliverables of features to the business in Denmark
- Participate in collaboration forums
Great Facilitator with a high focus on value
You are focused and persistent on achieving goals by the ability to ensure the teams, product owners, program management team and business have a great collaboration. You will be working with in a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have great facilitation skills and thrive engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds. Furthermore:
- You have a master degree within IT or other relevant areas with a minimum 2 years of experience working with Integrations
- You have experience in SAP PO 7.4 and 7.5 and integrations to other SAP but also Non-SAP systems
- You want to grow your career and start working as a junior architect in a company with a complex SAP infrastructure and complex integrations.
- First experiences in Hana Cloud Integration (HCI) are beneficial
- First experiences with API Management Tools
- Adaptor Technologies like IDOC, Proxy, RFC, SOAP and similar are known and easy to work with
- You are good in balancing agile speed / designing easy solutions with always having the mindset of high stability / quality is a must have.
- You can design a scalable solution
- You have a strong business process understanding, allowing you to engage in dialogue with your business owners
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible and no later than 28th of February. For additional information please call Sven Saxler +491717683372.
Please apply via link