At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
Join us as the Junior Procurement Assistant, and you'll become a vital part of our company. As one of the world's leading dairies we need ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective. If you are demonstrating strong customer orientation and willingness to develop your experience in the area of procurement, you are the one we are looking for!
Turning activities into business opportunities
Fueled by your passion and dedication you'll contribute to the service and performance culture within Procurement team. After all, we've got to where we are because we're passionate about what we do. Your main focus will be:
- Processing and validating the purchase requisitions according to standards and procedures in timely manner with required quality
- Confirming order details, including price and delivery date, with suppliers
- Solving price discrepancies on non- catalogue items effectively
Participating in the development and maintenance of IT procurement tools
Another important part of your job will be delivering a smooth and efficient running of the daily work between suppliers and end users with the aim of raising system usage level, and handling tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Procurement and sharing Arla values
In regard to continuous growth of our Shared Service Centre in Gdańsk we are currently looking for Junior Procurement Assistant.
- Preferably, you have some experience in procurement, and if you know SAP or other ERP, it will be a major plus.
- To be successful in that role you have to speak English fluently.
We are looking for ambitious people who want to challenge themselves with the unique experience of working in fast-paced environment, requiring frequent contact with customers and system data analysis. Therefore, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential. In addition, we expect the candidate to have great analytical skills, attention to details and accuracy.
What you can expect from us
- Work in an international team in a matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please apply via this link