At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, IT, master data and HR processes.
Join us as the Junior Procurement Administrator, and you'll become a vital part of our company. As one of the world's leading dairies we need ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective. If you are demonstrating strong customer orientation and willingness to develop your experience in the area of procurement, you are the one we are looking for!
Turning activities into business opportunities
Fueled by your passion and dedication you'll contribute to the service and performance culture within Procurement team. After all, we've got to where we are because we're passionate about what we do. Your main focus will be:
- Processing and validating the purchase requisitions according to standards and procedures in timely manner with required quality
- Solving price discrepancies on non- catalogue items effectively
- Participating in the development and maintenance of IT procurement tools
- Delivering a smooth and efficient running of the daily work between suppliers and end users with the aim of raising system usage level
- Acting as first point of contact and effective support for the business in case of order related issues
- Supports junior procurement assistants in more complex cases together with knowledge sharing.
Procurement and sharing Arla values
Regarding continuous growth of our Shared Service Centre in Gdańsk we are currently looking for Junior Procurement Administrator. Preferably, you have 1-2 years’ experience in procurement, and you have knowledge from SAP or other ERP.
To be successful in that role you have to speak English fluently. We are looking for ambitious people who want to challenge themselves with the unique experience of working in fast-paced environment, requiring frequent contact with customers and system data analysis. Therefore, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential. In addition we expect the candidate to have great analytical skills, attention to details and accuracy.
What you can expect from us
- Work in an international team in a matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities
- Chill out rooms with Xbox One and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please apply via this link