At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, IT, master data and HR processes.
Join us as the Junior Procurement Administrator, and you'll become a vital part of our company. As one of the world's leading dairies we need ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective. If you are demonstrating strong customer orientation and willingness to develop your experience in the area of procurement, you are the one we are looking for!
Turning activities into business opportunities
Fueled by your passion and dedication you'll contribute to the service and performance culture within Procurement team. After all, we've got to where we are because we're passionate about what we do. Your main focus will be:
- Processing and validating the Ariba purchase requisitions according to our standards and ensuring that our business users are provided with high level support,
- Solving price discrepancies related to indirect or/and direct goods,
- Acting as first point of contact and effective support for the business in case of order and prices’ related issues,
- Supporting SAP price updates,
- Participating in the development and maintenance of Procurement tools,
- Delivering a smooth and efficient running of the daily work between suppliers and end users with the aim of raising system usage level,
- Supporting other colleagues in more complex cases together with knowledge sharing.
Procurement and sharing Arla values
Regarding continuous growth of our Shared Service Centre in Gdańsk we are currently looking for Junior Procurement Administrator. Preferably, you have approx. 1 year experience in procurement, you have knowledge from SAP or other ERP and Excel skills at a good level.
To be successful in that role you have to speak English fluently. We are looking for ambitious people with a positive approach towards changes, enjoying frequent contact with customers and system data analysis. Therefore, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential. In addition, we expect the candidate to have great analytical skills, attention to details and accuracy.
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please send your CV until 31st July
Please apply via this link