At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world- class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
Join us as the Junior Accountant with Danish or Swedish and you'll become a vital part of our company. As well-established Financial Shared Service in Tricity we need ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective.
You’ll have the great opportunity to start your career in an international environment.. As one of the world's leading dairies, that is in constant growth, we are looking for bright, energetic, and passionate people that will actively participate in Arla’s development. If you feel like this describes you, plus you’re demonstrating strong customer orientation and willingness to develop your experience in the area of accountancy, you are the one we are looking for!
As a member of P2P Team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Handling PO and non-PO invoices and credit notes in SAP ( workflow handling, manual posting, cancellations )
- Answering incoming e-mails and phone calls
- Registration of incoming reminders
- Assisting internal clients as well as their customers and vendors
- Processing requirements coming in from Business Groups and Corporate within finance modules
Degree in Accountancy and Sharing Arla Values
We are currently interested in last year students or recent graduates of finance and accounting or similar area. The candidate needs to possess basic accountancy knowledge and fraud awareness and if you know SAP or other ERP, it will be a major plus.
To be successful in that role you have to speak English and Danish/Swedish fluently. We will welcome with open arms people who have an “can do” attitude and aren’t afraid to take risks or challenge themselves.
Working in fast-paced environment, requires frequent contact with customers and system data analysis. Therefore excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential. In addition we expect the candidate to have great analytical skills, attention to details and accuracy.
What you can expect from us:
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please apply vis this link.