At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world-class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, IT, master data and HR processes.
Join us as the Junior O2C Accountant, and you'll become a vital part of our company. If you are demonstrating strong customer orientation and willingness to develop your experience in the area of accountancy, you are the one we are looking for!
Turning activities into business opportunities
While handling processes within credit control you will contribute to performance culture within Order2Cash team. After all, we've got to where we are because we're passionate about what we do.
Your role will be:
- Delivering high quality on standard tasks in relation to accounts receivable support functions
- Issuing and booking of manual invoices/credit notes
- Monitoring invoices schedule and completing daily invoicing and billing run so that customer orders are dispatched and invoiced accurately and on time
- Periodic reporting to relevant Business units
- Resolves standard incoming queries in a professional manner
- Building effective and efficient communication with internal and external customers
Another part of your job would be participation in process improvements projects and support to direct supervisor in other tasks assigned.
An eye for the details and heart for the team
In regard to continuous growth of our SSC in Gdańsk we are currently looking for graduates of finance and accounting or similar area. Your background and interest for accountancy (credit control area) may derive from experience gained during studies or internships in SSC/BPO organisation or major company. Customer service skills will be beneficial, as well as knowledge of SAP or other ERP.
To be successful in that role you have to speak English fluently and use MS Excel on intermediate level. You would be expected to show ‘can-do’ attitude and maintain good communication along with the team. Therefore, team orientation and proactivity in dealing with issues are needed. On a daily basis you would have to use such your skills like accuracy and analytical thinking. While handling with payments you should build strong relationships based on your self-confidence and engagement into your tasks.
What you can expect from us:
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Work in an international team and matrix structure
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office J.
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please send your application to HR department via following link.