At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world-class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data and HR processes.
Join us as the Junior O2C Accountant, and you'll become a vital part of our company. If you are demonstrating strong customer orientation and willingness to develop your experience in the area of accountancy, you are the one we are looking for!
Turning activities into business opportunities
While handling credit control processes you will contribute to performance culture within Order2Cash. After all, we've got to where we are because we're passionate about what we do. Your main tasks would be:
- Following up on outstanding debts through outbound/inbound calls
- Ensuring all unresolved items are escalated within agreed timeframe
- Registering disputes and queries from customers
- Providing input for reporting to relevant business units
- Co-operation with Arla business units
- Documentation update (SOP, HTG, Visio)
- Delivering good quality on standard accounts receivable tasks in a timely fashion based on support and coaching from manager/coordinator or senior team members.
- Resolving standard incoming queries in a professional manner,
- Building effective and efficient communication with internal and external customers.
Another part of your job would be participation in process improvements projects and support to direct supervisor in other tasks assigned.
Accounting knowledge and drive to perform
We are looking for someone who:
- Has high interpersonal and communication skills
- Shows positive attitude and engagement
- Appreciates teamwork
- Understands and applies Company Values
- Understands standardization and lean agenda across O2C
- Is open to change and improvements
Furthermore, you’ll have to speak English fluently and use MS Excel daily so excellent analytical skills and attention to details will be crucial. Good knowledge of accounting procedures and experience in accounting will be an asset.
What you can expect from us:
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Work in an international team and matrix structure
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office :)
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
Please send your application to HR department via following link.