At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. In Shared Service Centre in Gdansk we support our colleagues worldwide by providing them with world-class accounting, finance, procurement, tax, master data, HR and IT processes.
If you are demonstrating strong customer orientation and willingness to develop your experience in the area of accountancy, you are the one we are looking for! Join us as the Junior O2C Accountant, and you'll become a vital part of our company.
Turning activities into business opportunities
While handling credit control processes you will contribute to performance culture within Order2Cash Allocation Team. Your main tasks would be:
- Allocating incoming payments
- Reconciling transit accounts and clearing customer accounts
- Co-operation with O2C teams, other departments and business
- Preparing payment proposal
- Reconciliation of AR balance accounts
- Intercompany reconciliation
- Dunning internal customers
- Adapting changes to payment system
Among others you will also focus on periodic reporting and co-operation with business units. Last but not least you would be expected to conduct documentation update (SOP, HTG, Visio).
Sharing Arla values and experience acquisition
In regard to continuous growth of our SSC in Gdańsk we are currently looking for graduates of finance and accounting or similar area. Your background and interest for accountancy may derive from experience gained during studies or internships. Some knowledge of accountancy or customer service skills will be beneficial, as well as knowledge of SAP or other ERP.
To be successful in that role you have to speak English fluently and use MS Excel on intermediate level. You would be expected to show ‘can-do’ attitude and maintain good communication along with the team. Therefore, team orientation and proactivity in dealing with issues are needed. On a daily basis you would have to use such your skills like accuracy and analytical thinking. While handling with payments you should build strong relationships based on your self-confidence and engagement into your tasks.
What you can expect from us:
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Work in an international team and matrix structure
- Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
Please send your application to HR department via given link.