Do you have a passion to bring healthy, natural nutrition to a growing Philippine consumer class? Are you ready to help create the future of dairy in an emerging market setting? We are Arla, one of the leading dairy companies in the world with a growing presence in Southeast Asia. We are looking for a collaborative Junior Key Account Manager to drive modern trade penetration of innovative dairy categories. This position reports to the Retail Ambient Business Head.
- Maintains and nurtures strong, positive working relationships with key modern retail customers through regular visits, store checks, table-top reviews, and other meetings as needed.
- Ensure effective distribution and merchandising executions by distributor team.
- Works with the Distributor Team to create business plans and strategies for assigned modern trade customers.
- Works with Distributor Team to execute the sales and marketing calendar efficiently and effectively (i.e. on time, within specifications, and within budget, to meet the set objectives).
- Where applicable, develops store segmentation strategies to optimize distribution and in-store excellence opportunities.
- Spots opportunities for process improvement or business development and initiates projects to take advantage of them.
- Leads in customization of programs to address specific opportunities of account
- Graduate of a college or university course in Business Management or any equivalent course.
- Professional Experience
- Minimum 2 years in field sales managing a modern trade account, preferably with a fast-moving consumer goods company.
- Food or Dairy category experience a plus.
- Knowledge and Skills
- A highly engaged team player comfortable with entrepreneurial company culture.
- A quick learner and can achieve results with minimal supervision.
- Previous exposure to Visayas-Mindanao key accounts is a plus.
- Proficient communication skills: oral and written business correspondence, presentation planning and delivery
- Intermediate MS Office capabilities: Excel, MS Word, Powerpoint
- Intermediate driving skills and has a valid driver’s license
Please apply through our website under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information please contact Dennis Klein, HR Manager Talent Acquisition via OneHR@arlafoods.com. E-Mail applications will not be considered.
Arla Foods is a company with equal opportunities for everyone regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position. Purely for reasons of readability we have chosen to create all our job postings in male format. We explicitly look forward to all applications regardless if the candidate is male, female, diverse and will also exclude any other criteria from our screening process that is not professional qualification.
Please apply via this link