Join a global team and deliver strong IT solutions.
To enable our growth, we are creating a new IT hub in Gdansk, Poland we are looking for you to join about 40 other IT specialists, including architects, consultants, project managers, agile coaches and developers, to deliver great results within e.g. Cloud, security, network, shared infrastructure.
As a Scandinavian company, we value mutual trust, collaboration and initiative. Thus, you will have every opportunity to share your ideas, learn and try new things on your own initiative. Join us to help create a center of expertise and collaborate across cultures and borders.
Arla is looking for a junior Infrastructure Architect to join our Core teams in the iFIT agile release train. The iFIT train is responsible for all technologies in Arla and delivers the base technology platform to both the business and other release trains. Which have the responsibility for our data center and cloud solutions.
A value driven and proactive, who is responsible for applying and development of the architecture
You are used to work in a team, you will be go to person to deliver architecture solutions,
and ensure the direction is clear for all team members and reporting progress to the lead Architect. You have a very good understanding of how to secure stability of the delivered solution and minimize down time for our production sites.
More specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Architecture foundation in the data center
- Enable new technologies
- Be compliance to Arla processes and security policies
- Participate Team Meetings – incl. daily scrum, iteration planning
- Familiar to work in self-organizing agile teams
- Helps the team to produce high value products
- Monitor and report progress
- You will bring continuous improvement to the architecture solutions
Great Architect with a high focus on quality
You are focused and persistent on achieving goals by the ability to ensure the teams, product owners, program management team and business have a great collaboration.
You will be working with in a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have great facilitation skills and thrive engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds. Furthermore:
- You have a degree within IT
- Good understanding of various types of Microsoft Data center technologies
- Having hands on experience with on premise and Cloud infrastructure
- You are creative and having the ability to help the team to develop innovative solutions
- You have a security mind set
- You are solutions oriented
- Experience in working with network would be a plus
- Experience in working agile – preferably SAFe would be a plus
- You speak and write English effortlessly
- Ability to travel is expected
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible.
Please apply via this link