Are you a young professional, at the beginning of your career, looking to gain valuable experience within a high impact HR project role? Would you like to get insight into how a matrixed Global organisation works and truly build your CV?
Arla Foods now has an exciting 12 month project opportunity for you to join the Sweden HR team, with a direct reporting line into the Senior HR Director (Sweden). With placement at Arla's newly built Swedish HQ in Solna, you will be working in an inspiring environment where change and transformation are high on the agenda. This role is a project hire until the end of 2020.
What will you be doing?
The role has two main parts:
- Being a core member of ‘Leading Transformation’ – a workstream focusing on defining the future culture and capabilities required to accelerate Arla Sweden to the next level. You will be a powerpoint ninja, able to create impactful presentations that have a ‘red thread’ with impactful storylines. You will also conduct analysis of HR data and be comfortable turning data into insights.
- Providing Junior HR Business Partner support to People Managers based in the Arla Sweden Head Office. You will work closely with - and be coached by - the HR Business Partner, to be the frontline face for managers who have queries or need support. Your exact tasks here will depend on your interests and where you want to develop, and the People Calendar activities planned. This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with the Commercial People Managers and their teams and build your toolbox.
You will report directly to the Senior HR Director and be part of the wider Sweden HR team.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone passionate about HR, a business interest, ambition, and a Growth Mindset!
In terms of experience, you probably have the following:
- University / college degree in Business management, HR or similar.
- Maybe you have already completed a Trainee programme, or you have 1-2 years working experience from a high-performance company, or management consultancy.
- Excellent command of English, and ideally you also speak/understand Swedish.
- A powerpoint Ninja who enjoys brainstorming the big picture with a team, but is also able to turn that vision onto a slide/presentation.
- You are agile and quick in your strategy and thinking, and you should enjoy working in a volatile and changing transformational environment. You are proactive, self-aware, and able to maintain integrity, dealing with high levels of confidentiality/sensitive HR data.
- You are outgoing and enjoy being part of a wider team, and able to interact with a range of stakeholders.
This is an exciting assignment where you will learn a lot and really be able to obtain new knowledge.
Application and contact
Apply today! This role is available immediately. We are screening applicants on a continuous basis and will close the role as soon as the right person is found. For more information contact Daniel Vas, Talent
Acquisition on +46 723695801.
Please apply via this LINK