Are you highly motivated by developing best-in-class digital tools? Then take this opportunity to join the Analytics Powerhouse Arla’s hub for Analytics and everything data.
The analytics powerhouse is overall responsible for developing and supporting business processes through data driven insights and user tools. This puts us at the forefront of the digitalization agenda for Arla.
About the position
The position will focus on the ensuring the smooth running of the organization as well as building skills in multiple analytical tools.
- Optimization and management of internal processes
- Facilitation of meetings and Agile ways of working
- Program reporting
- Power BI development
- Coordination of global implementation activities
You will be introduced thoroughly guided through your role and your development
The purpose of the role:
To support the program management in all aspects related to the smooth running of the program
To allow the analytics powerhouse to continue to provide cost effective services to the organization and grow our digital agenda.
Build your skills and contribute to the global analytics agenda through great development work
You are service-minded, with a great analytical mindset, you are open for new challenges and don’t mind working in a dynamic environment.
You are heavy user of Microsoft office Excel and VBA programming skills would be preferable
You have a keen interest in analytics and you are looking to become the next great developer on the team
You hold a bachelor degree and preferably are working on your master’s degree or other equivalent qualifications
What you can expect from us:
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Medical care & life insurance
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Work in an international team and matrix structure
- Chill out rooms with Xbox One and the best coffee in the office
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. Applications will be re-viewed on an ongoing basis until the 19th of July 2019.
Please apply via this link.