We are looking for a skilled telephony specialist that will bring One Communication Platform in Arla to life. As a part of the “My Digital Workspace” Agile Release Train you will help to shape the future of our communication set-up for our consumers, employees, and business partners.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As an IT Telephony Senior Specialist, you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 400 colleagues dedicated to supporting all Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
You will become part of the Agile Release Train “My Digital Workspace”. Release Train owns Microsoft Office365, robotics & automation, telephony, chatbot technologies and focuses on the end-user adoption of the Office365 tools.
As an IT Telephony Senior Specialist, you will help to transition from the on-prem to a cloud-based Genesis communication set up across Arla’s core markets.
In overview, your primary tasks will be:
1. Manage day-to-day tasks related to our existing telephony platforms:
- Genesys Engage hosted on-premise
- Avaya PBX
- Desk phones
- Least-cost routing
- Mobile calling plans
- Mobile repeaters
- Call centre setup
2. Coordinate with ISPs and telco providers across United Kingdom, Poland, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, The Netherlands and Germany
3. Lead implementation and migration for our new unified communication platform
- Genesys Engage hosted in Azure Cloud
- Session Border Controllers (central and local)
- SIP Trunks
- SIP softphone clients
- One Global Switchboard
- Mobile phone integration
- Call routing
3. Aligning with business stakeholders, to ensure legacy platform is kept running, but not developed, while ensuring successful migration to new unified communication platform.
4. Stay up to the speed with the latest technology roadmaps and partner with the telephony architect to define the vision for global telephony.
Who are you?
We are looking for a person that possess:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written English
- Ability to interact with both business, operations and development teams
- Proven ability to work in virtual teams across geographical locations
- Proven ability to work on cross-functional teams in a matrix organisation
- Knowledge of agile methodology and scrum is an asset
- Have documented working experience as Telephony Consultant, both within legacy platforms and new unified communication platforms
- Have detailed understanding of the following areas: Avaya PBX, Genesys telephony platform, SBC, SIP Trunks, Number plans, Switchboard, QoS, VoIP and analogue telephony.
- Have proven track record of implementing Skype for Business, Teams, least-cost routing, call flow, IVR, switchboards applications etc.
- Have wide understanding of telephony in general, able to go into higher level discussion with business owners and telephony architect
- Can appreciate and understand diverse business requirements while demonstrating excellent analytical skills combined with a good knowledge of the subject area.
- Can present your ideas and professionally gain stakeholder buy-in
- Possess strong communication and business change management skills to implement and support end-user adoption of IT solutions successfully.
What do we offer?
- Work in an international team & matrix structure
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable work place (Neptun office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz)
- Relocation package
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Fruit Wednesdays
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects
- Events, integration, like Summer or Xmas Party Chill out rooms with Xbox and the best coffee in the office
Please apply via this link.
For more information please contact Product Manager for “My Digital Workspace”, Anna M. Kristensen at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.