Are you looking for an opportunity to work with EDI and Integration in a global company where you will support our business and deliver many different types of solutions as well as cooperate closely together with our external vendors? Do you understand both the IT and business side of EDI? Are you able to make a specification for a solution that fulfil the requirements? And also make a solution from a specification made by others? Then you might be the person we are looking for.
Be the IT Specialist in the middle, Working with Line of business, customers and our vendors
You will be part of the Workforce Capabilities & Analysis team in IT Operations, covering the areas: Finance, HR, BI, Integration, EDI and Development. Our international team is placed in Viby, Denmark and Gdansk, Poland. We are taking care of IT maintenance in these areas and are also deeply involved in enhancement work that covers both corrections in existing solutions and new development.
Specialist and Team player
You like to deep into the problems and get them solved, and you also like to work in a team, You will be the go to person to get a solution made and problems solved. We expect you to deliver high quality EDI solutions, where your main task is to ensure that you bring continually value to the business with your solid business understanding. You will be part of Arla Foods’ EDI strategies together with your ambitious and skilled colleagues. The objective is to ensure that we have appropriate and absolute top-class EDI and interface solutions and processes that match our present and future business needs. We fully depend on the efficiency and stability of our EDI and that our numerous transactions are securely operated.
Your main tasks are:
- Daily Monitoring of the EDI mailbox
- Solve incidents together with our vendors
- Trusted advisor to Line of Business
- Obtain and utilize relevant application knowledge
- Development and Consultancy in relation to enhancements
- Proposing improvements to current solutions
- Give input to solution architects on standardization
- Participate in stakeholder meetings
- Proactively anticipate risk areas
Problem solver with deep technical insight
You are focused and persistent on achieving goals by the ability to ensure a great collaboration with all our stakeholders. You will be working with a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have great facilitation skills and thrive engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds. Also, you have the ability to link IT, business need to business benefits.
- You have a Master degree within IT or other relevant areas with at least 2 years of experience working as EDI Consultant
- Alternatively, you have got the experience from a company where you took part in the EDI process preferably from employment in the retail or logistics line of business and are willing to learn the rest
- Knowledge about SAP (primary Sales and procurement), PO and SAP IDOC will be a major advantage
- Technical Understanding is a must, as part of the job is to as to read and validate logical maps, understand the business process and collect and analysis business and technical requirements.
- if you are familiar with reading tables in SAP it is a plus
- It is an advantage if you are also skilled in XML, FTP, AS2, MQ, EDIFACT, ANSI or TRADACOM
- You speak and write English effortlessly
- Some travel activities are expected
Interested in this new opportunity?
Arla is on a journey to create the future of dairy. Each of us has a role to play, with the freedom to think big. We are ambitious, but we prefer accountability over control. So, if you are up for a challenge, there is no shortage of opportunities to have an impact - and realise your ambitions - whatever they may be.
If this sounds exciting, feel free to call IT manager Dorte Brit Lau Malling at +45 7643 4679 or apply as soon as possible.
Please apply via this link.