Are you looking for an opportunity to work closely together with many stakeholders? Do you understand both the IT and business side of the planning processes? Do you like to keep track of following the right processes and keeping the agreed dates? You might be the person we are looking for.
The important link between IT, the business and the vendors
You will be part of the Supply chain & Planning team in IT Operations, covering the areas: Global Warehouse and Distribution, Production IT, Production, Quality Management, Purchasing, Master data and Production Planning. Our international team is placed in Viby and UK. We are taking care of IT support in these areas and a vital part of our job is to cooperate with and follow up on our vendors according to the defined SLA’s.
As a Service Delivery Manager for SAP APO/IBP you will also have a close relationship to the business, you will be their partner and go to person.
Your main tasks are:
- Ensure that information in tickets (Change Proposal’s or Change Requests) is correct.
- Plan implementation of enhancements in coordination with business and vendors.
- Ensure maximum use of existing standard / template solutions.
- Follow up on vendor performance when solving incidents and service requests.
- Support the Business and IT Solutions with various APO/IBP related tasks.
- Scrum Master for the Site Planning track or project participant in the Planning train.
As a team, we support Europe’s largest Dairy, a wide range of products and the farmers who own Arla Foods through great IT solutions. Helping us to support these, you can be sure to make a real difference for the entire organisation, and your colleagues near and far. Join us to help us create the future of dairy.
Process expertise and great collaboration skills
As you will work closely together with both the business and other teams you need good cooperation and communication skills in English. Excellent planning skills are also crutial for this position. You need to be good at building up a network – and use it! You should be willing to learn quickly and become a skilled user of Service Now. You are familiar with demand, supply or production planning. It will be an advantage if you have experience with SAP APO and knowledge about production planning in ECC, recipies and Master data.
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience as a planner.
- You are open and communicate effortlessly with all levels of stakeholders.
- You are curious about getting to know the IT side of APO/IBP and the Arla IT organisation.
Interested in a new opportunity?
Arla is on a journey to create the future of dairy. Each of us has a role to play, with the freedom to think big. We are ambitious, but we prefer accountability over control. So, if you are up for a challenge, there is no shortage of opportunities to have an impact - and realise your ambitions - whatever they may be.
If this sounds exciting, feel free to call IT Manager Gitte Sandahl Bloch at +45 91314435. We will review applications and hold interviews on an ongoing basis until the position is filled, so please apply as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application.
Please apply via this link.