Are you looking for an opportunity to work closely together with many stakeholders? Do you understand both the IT and business side of APO planning processes? Do you like to keep track of following the right processes and keeping the agreed dates? You might be the person we are looking for.
The important link between IT, the business and the vendors
You will be part of the Supply chain & Planning team in IT Operations, covering the areas: Global Warehouse and Distribution, Production IT, Production, Quality Management, Purchasing, Master data and Production Planning. Our international team is placed in Viby and UK. We are taking care of IT support in these areas and a vital part of our job is to cooperate with and follow up on our vendors according to the defined SLA’s. As a Service Coordinator you will also have a close relationship to the business, you will be their partner and go to person.
Your main tasks are:
- Ensure that information in tickets (Change Proposal’s or Change Requests) is correct.
- Plan implementation of enhancements in coordination with business and vendors.
- Ensure maximum use of existing standard / template solutions.
- Follow up on vendor performance when solving incidents and service requests.
- Support the Business and IT Solutions with various APO related tasks.
- Scrum Master for the Site Planning track in the Planning train.
As a team, we support Europe’s largest Dairy, a wide range of products and the farmers who own Arla Foods through great IT solutions. Helping us to support these, you can be sure to make a real difference for the entire organisation, and your colleagues near and far. Join us to help us create the future of dairy.
Process expertise and great collaboration skills
As you will work closely together with both the business and other teams you need good cooperation and communication skills in English. Excellent planning skills are also crutial for this position. You need to be good at building up a network – and use it! You should be willing to learn quickly and become a skilled user of Service Now. You are familiar with the planning processes in one or more areas of APO and it will be an advantage if you have some knowledge about production planning in ECC, recipies and Master data.
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience from a planning department working with SAP APO.
- You are open and communicate effortlessly with all levels of stakeholders.
- You are curious about getting to know the IT side of APO and the Arla IT organisation.
Interested in a new opportunity?
If this sounds exciting, feel free to call IT Manager Gitte Sandahl Bloch at +45 91314435 or apply as soon as possible and no later than 30 April 2019.
Please apply via this link.