Are you looking for an opportunity to hold an IT Security Specialist role with high impact across our global organisation? As our new IT Security Specialist, you will join Arla IT Security Team, where 6 new colleagues are waiting for you. In close collaboration with Arla’s other IT specialists, managers, architects and vendors, you will work with operational security architecture and security solutions across all systems. You will be guiding your colleagues on computer security on systems, networks, applications and processes.
Your focus will be on:
- Security in Cloud technology and Cloud solutions
- Contributing to the ever ongoing development in IT environments e.g. Cloud solutions and Hybrid solutions
- Contributing to determining the daily direction and future direction of the security infrastructure and cloud solutions
- Working with colleagues on risk management projects and ongoing security assessments
- Maintaining and developing IT architecture principles and best practices in operational IT security, in close cooperation with the different Architects in Arla.
- Working closely with vendors to design new security solutions, contributing with your knowledge and business insight
- You will act as a Subject Matter Expert in applying and evaluating security and share your technical understanding of common IT security areas.
What competences we are looking for?
You work in a structured way, delivering to a high quality and are always oriented towards finding the best solutions. You enjoy a broad touch, and it is natural for you to take responsibility and make decisions. You exude professional self-confidence, as a skilled sparring partner on security issues. Teamwork across borders comes naturally to you and you enjoy learning and developing skills while sharing your knowledge and experience within your field of expertise. Your inherent flexibility and adaptive nature helps you to handle the ever-changing needs of a dynamic FMCG company
- You should be at CISSP level with experience in a similar IT security role, preferably within a global IT installation.
- Knowledge of Cloud technology and security is required
- Experience with IT risk management
- Experience with Cisco and Palo Alto networks and knowledge of information security technologies (i.e. firewalls, IDS/IPS, DMZ, access controls, penetration testing, risk and vulnerability assessment, investigative techniques, authentication systems).
- You know how to engage with providers in the areas of Security, Datacenter/Cloud and Network operations
- Solid experience with Microsoft Hybrid Infrastructure and related Security Components, including deep knowledge of Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Hands-on knowledge with ITIL processes
Finally - working and communicating in English is natural for you as well as creating long lasting relationships both internally and externally. You are well-informed on security industry trends, mitigation techniques and security technologies, with the ability to translate technical vulnerabilities into business risk terminology for business units, recommending corrective actions.
This position can be based at either of our IT hubs, situated in Aarhus or Gdansk.
Application and contact
We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found, so please apply as soon as possible. For additional information, please contact IT Security Manager Poul Tang Jensen at: email@example.com Phone: 0045 8938 1243.
Please apply via this LINK