At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for and family dinners unforgettable. With well-loved brands like Apetina®,Cocio®, Lurpak®, and Castello® to our name, Arla Foods are a natural part of modern life in Poland, and over 100 countries around the world too.
Join us as the IT Trainee in End User Service Team and you'll become a vital part of our company. As one of the world's leading dairies we need ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective. If you are highly motivated, have passion for smart solutions that adds value to Arla and willingness to develop your experience in the area of IT, you are the one we are looking for!
Your main focus will be:
- Participating in daily IT Operation activities related to End Users as assigned,
- Run small standardization and analyze activities that will give real benefit for ARLA,
- Optimize and support standardization of IT operational processes,
- Gain knowledge for how to work remotely with business stakeholders, according to Agile and ITIL standards,
- Learn how to efficiently work with IT tools assigned, especially with modern collaborate tools like 0365.
We are looking for ambitious people who want to challenge themselves with the unique experience of working in fast-paced environment, with a service-minded. Therefore, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential. In addition we expect the candidate to have great analytical skills, attention to details and accuracy. Intrest in IT and New Technologies in general.
What we expect from you:
In regard to continuous growth of our Shared Services Centre in Gdańsk we are currently looking for Trainee for IT Operation End User Service Team:
- To be successful in that role you have to speak English fluently.
- Head full of ideas - of small and big things that we can incorporate into our strategy.
- Good sense of stakeholder management.
What you can expect from us:
- Work in an international team & matrix structure,
- Friendly atmosphere & comfortable workplace with great sea view (Neptun office in Gdańsk - Wrzeszcz),
- Professional induction in a new position,
- Development possibilities while taking part in internal projects and trainings,
- Chill out rooms with Xbox One and the best coffee in the office
Help improve the everyday life of millions
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until the right candidate is found.
Please apply via this link