This is an exciting role where you will be able to support end users with a variety of different IT related issues that they may encounter. You will be part of a dynamic One Global Onsite support team supporting both end users in Pronsfeld and other end users based in Germany and from time to time at International sites. Your working place is situated in an area where other people spend their vacation – the beautiful Eifel region.
- Your department will be the first and second line support for the local administration IT infrastructure in Arla’s largest dairy globally with approx. 1.000 employee’s
- Proactive and customer centric execution of all incoming requests for IT installation, Maintenance of end-devices, Video conferencing equipment and administration of users.
- Ability to support anything from a WIN10 environment to installing Arla approved software to configuring RF Guns, configuring mobile phones to use company digital based applications
- Self-depending analysis of system bugs within hard- and software in close cooperation with the service desk and other areas within Arla IT and their support partners
- Introduction of new employees in to Arla infrastructure and ways of working in our IT infrastructure – in compliance with company policies
- Contribution and creation of knowledge articles in a common knowledge database to proactively support and resolve incidents.
- Involvement in infrastructure projects that could range from supporting the rollout of multiple PC’s to projects based locally within Pronsfeld
- You will be required to travel to other sites within Germany to support the end users.
- Close liaison with other members of the One Global Onsite Support team based at various locations within Arla’s core countries.
- Support the basis for end users to use the service desk to enable a first time fix can be achieved where possible.
- Completed Education as IT specialist in the field of system integration
- Minimum 1-3 years of working experience with in-depth knowledge of 1st and / or 2nd level support
- Experience of ITIL service and support processes including ticketing systems like Service Now (SNOW)
- Good knowledge in hardware components / systems to include LAN/WAN, Wi-Fi, WIN10, Office 365, AD administration,
- Extensive experience of Collaboration Technology – certified by Microsoft or similar training provider.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: You see the work that is to be done and you pick it up
- Natural customer centricity: You find a strong balance between helping your customers to solve their problems without becoming the nurse for everything
- A friendly and open mindset that demonstrates a healthy mix between technical enthusiasm and being an outgoing personality that enjoys every day exchange with colleagues and customers
- You are a fluent and positive communicator in German and English
Please apply under reference of your salary expectations and your earliest availability. For further information please contact Dennis Klein (HR Manager Talent Acquisition Central Europe) at +49 211 47231 207
Please apply via this link
Arla Foods is a company with equal opportunities for everyone regardless of age, race, gender or any other criteria that is not a professional qualification for an open position. Purely for reasons of readability we have chosen to create all our job postings in male format. We explicitly look forward to all applications regardless if the candidate is male, female, diverse and will also exclude any other criteria from our screening process that is not professional qualification.
Arla Foods Deutschland has chosen carefully selected external vendors (“Headhunter”) to work on specific roles and we hold long-term working relationship with them. Arla Foods Deutschland is not seeking any new partners until further notice. Therefore, we are asking you to refrain from any contact requests by phone, e-mail or in any other way towards any Arla Foods representatives. Please note that all candidate resumes that are send to us without a written and signed search assignment will be deemed made available free of costs.